PsyScope X and RB-730

Does anyone know if the RB - 730 works with the open source software PsyScope X, I keep getting an error USBButton box is not initialized.

PsyScope X does not have built-in support for the response boxes. If you know how to use PsyScript, you can program it on your own.

Perhaps Cedrus could work with PsyscopeX to make the reponse-boxes compatible

Hi,
I asked the Psyscope X developers if they were likely to be integrating the Cedrus response-box in their code and they said that they had no plans to do so, but if Cedrus wanted to work with them to generate the code, they would be interested. Maybe Cedrus could collaborate with PsyscopeX to generate the code and so make their product available to a wider market (I, for one, would buy a Cedrus if I could get it to work with Psyscope).
Thanks!
Mark

All the information needed to program for the response pads is described at cedrus.com/xid. We’ll be happy to assist the Psyscope X developers if they run into any problems. Mac USB drivers are readily available.

Mark: I received your voicemail but you didn’t leave a return phone number. Feel free to call again or follow up with more questions on these forums.

Hi,
Thanks for the quick response. I’ve passed along the information to the Psyscope X developers. Hopefully, they will be able to integrate the button-box (but not being a programmer, I have no idea how big a project that is).
Thanks very much!
Mark