We follow up our original SuperLab 5 release with version 5.0.1 today. This release provides significant improvements to the handling of stimulus lists, and a few other things:
- Text events can now use multiple lines when using stimulus lists
- Self Paced Reading events can now use stimulus lists
- RSVP events can also now use stimulus lists
- Handling notes in the Event Editor is now improved and consistent with how the Block and Trial Editors work
Bug fixes include:
- Randomizing on a per-group basis is now honored for trial levels
- [Windows] The “Ignore undefined responses” feature introduced in SuperLab 5 now also works with Measurement Computing I/O devices
- [Windows] Eliminated licensing-related ‘Error 5 - access is denied’ errors in multi-user computer labs
[SIZE=“2”]Obtaining Version 5.0.1[/SIZE]
We recommend SuperLab 5.0.1 to all SuperLab 5 users. Please see this earlier SuperLab 5 announcement if you are still using version 4.
The latest version of SuperLab 5 can always be obtained from http://cedrus.com/superlab/update/v5/.