I used superlab 6 on a windows PC to create a remote package. The package was created, so I think I did it correctly. When I try to run the remote experiment by clicking on the “Run Remote Package” link (after extracting the files), the superlab logo is briefly shown and then nothing happens. This happened on two PCs. I have reread instructions, etc, but can’t figure out the problem.
A likely issue is that the license file is specified incorrectly in the setup in SuperLab 6. It needs to be the license file .txt that was email to you (not .zip).
If that doesn’t help, email me directly and we’ll screen share to troubleshoot.