RSVP guidance /AB

I’m about to start my experiment and I was looking for suggestions on how to build it efficiently.

My task is the attentional blink which uses RSVP. I will have target one (white letter, random) appearing between in the stream after about 6-12 distractors (black letters with replacement, excludes the letter x). A second target (black letter x) will appear at 100, 200, 300, 400, and 800 ms following target one. At the end of each trial, participants will be asked if x was present.

Additionally, I would like to add a short survey before any tasks begin.

I am looking for help and/or suggestions on how to do this. Anything helps as this platform is new to me!

Hello, please send me an email. We can then setup a time for a Zoom meeting to look at your experiment and discuss.

Hi Hisham.

I did sent you an email a few days ago.

In the meantime, I have the RSVP stream figured out pretty well. I’m just wondering if there is a way to change the color of only one letter/character within the RSVP stream? I understand you can change the color of every letter but I only need one. I’m hoping this can be done without using images.

Any insight would be great.

Thanks!

I had replied to your email a week ago, but looking at it again, there is no “To:” field! I don’t know how this could have happened. I’ve re-sent it.

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to select the color for only one letter.