Responses erased

In Event Editor, with “Use code values to determine the correct response” checked, and using a code of Valence for the following code values: “Pleasant” with a correct response of one or more of the following: 1, and “Unpleasant” with a correct response of one or more of the following: 2. I also want to use a code of Race, with the following code values of white (correct response = 1) and black (correct response = 2). However, when I switch to use a code of Race, it erases the responses for Valence. When I switch back to Valence, those responses are erased too.

SuperLab can only define responses based on one code at a time. You can define responses for the code’s multiple values, but you can only define them based on one code.

If you need the correct response to be dependent on a combination of the two codes, I recommend merging them into one code.

[QUOTE=Hank;719]SuperLab can only define responses based on one code at a time. You can define responses for the code’s multiple values, but you can only define them based on one code.

If you need the correct response to be dependent on a combination of the two codes, I recommend merging them into one code.[/QUOTE]
I am attempting to delete the second code, and add new values to the first code, but when I try to do this, Superlab quits and corrupts my experiment file, so that I can’t run it or open it anymore.

Are you running SuperLab 4.0.3? All issues with code and code value deletion should have been fixed in SuperLab 4.0.3.

http://community.cedrus.com/showthread.php?t=181