Randomizing Events

The experiment I am working on requires me to create 9 events for one question, and there are 13 questions within a block. Is there a way to randomize each of these large event questions so that the one question randomizes and not the individual lines within the whole block?

Yes. Create 13 trials, each with 9 events. Then turn on randomization at the block level. The events within the trial will be left in the same order as they appear in the main experiment window.

About randomizing events

Hello,

My situation is pretty much the same. I have several trials, which contains various events. When I turned on the randomize button at the block level, not only the trials in the block were randomized, but also the events within a certain trial were randomized across different trials. (I did not activate the randomize button at the trial level.) Are there any solutions to this problem. Thank you in advance for the help!

Gracie

About randomizing events

Hello,

Let me briefly clarify my question. Well, I put the events in a list (so each trial has a particular list). However, as a randomized the order of the trials, the events were randomized, too. I only turn on the randomize button at the block level. Any response will be appreciated. Thank you!

Gracie

This should not be happening if you did not turn on randomization under the trial level. Can you post your experiment? Please post as an Experiment Package, which is found under the File menu within SuperLab.