In SuperLab 5 this is done with a single check-box.
However for your specific case, use the instructions listed below. Also, attached is a small demo experiment showing how this is done.
- You will need to create an event for the break. In the demo experiment this event is named "Break Event"
- The "Break Event" will be set to only appear when there is a particular participant response. For example, the experiment attached uses keyboard presses, however I used a mouse-click as the response for the break event to appear
- Also if you look under the [B]Input[/B] tab for the "Break Event" you will see it's set to end on a correct response, which is also a "Mouse Click"
- The [B]Rule[/B] needs to be used in all trials within the experiment. An easy way to link the [B]Rule [/B]to all trials is to follow the steps below:
- In the [B]Trial Editor[/B] under the [B]Rule[/B] tab there is an [B]Edit[/B] button
alaaal_forum.sl5 (3.97 KB)