More than 2 events in one trial?

Hi all,

I would like to ask two more questions:

(1)
is it possible to connect more than 2 events in one trial?

We want to present a fixation point, followed by a sentence, which is then followed by a blank screen. We created three events for each of these parts of the experiment and connected them all to the same trial. However, the blank screen event (third event) does not show - is that because we missed some important setting in the “blank screen editor” or is it simply not possible to have more than 2 events in one trial?

(2)
We are also trying to create a feedback for one of the events and we came across the problem of not being able to have an event with a stimulus list as a feedback. Our stimulus list consists of only two items. Is there a solution to that problem?

Cheers!

It is possible to have 3 or more events in one trial. The blank screen most likely is not showing because of some setting that was created. If you want me to take a look at the settings, can you please post your experiment?

Regarding your second question, what type of feedback are you wanting to attach to the two-item stimulus list (audio, text, movie etc.)?

(1) Yes, I attached the experiment.

(2) We want to attach a text as feedback. This text consists only of space bar keys, because we want to show a blank screen as a feedback.

If we could attach three events to one trial, the second problem would actually also being solved, because then we would not need the feedback option for the blank screen. But nevertheless it would be good to know, if there is a solution to connect an event consisting of a stimulus with the feedback.

Thank you in advance,
Best,
Isabelle

ACE_Bergen 2.sl4 (16.9 KB)

Within SuperLab you cannot attach feedback to a stimulus list. I was looking through your experiment and a few of your events, such as the fixation point does not need to use a stimulus list. Also, your blank screen event was not attached to the trial. I have fixed this so you can see that 3 items, or more if you wanted, can be attached to a single trial.

Please see the attached modified experiment.

ACE_Bergen 2REV.sl4 (17 KB)