I’m trying to get SuperLab 4.0 talking to my Biopac MP150. I have a PCI-DIO24 card, and on my Biopac system, I have STM100C, STP100C, UIM100C, 2 EOG100Cs, EMG100C and GSR100C. I have 2 questions:
I’m getting an error message on starting up SuperLab: “in-dio24” is not a SuperLab plug-in… Some functionality may not be available." Any thoughts on why this may be?
How do I know that a signal is being received from SuperLab to the MP150? Does the activity light register this - is there any way to test the communication between the two?
I’m no techie, so here’s anything relevant I can think of that I’ve done, or have noted:
- connected the STP100C to the PCI-DIO24 card
- installed InstaCal, and it tells me that my card is on Boad 0 (dev# 1)
- ran the digital test, which it passes
- ran the M.C. Support Pack from the floppy
- checked to ensure that there was no other CBW32.DLL files other than in MCC folder
- checked to ensure that a CB.CFG file was in the MCC folder and nowhere else, but in fact found NONE AT ALL (although there is a file called CB, which Explorer tells me is a MS Office Configuration - is this the right file, just being affiliated with the wrong program?)