Error Message

Everytime I open SuperLab I get the following error message. I searched the threads, but I wasn’t able to find a related post. I was getting the message with 4.5.3, and it has continued with the upgrade to 4.5.4.

Problem occurred in plug-in handler. Plug-in “C:\Program Files\SuperLab 4.5\Plug-ins\li-SassafrasK2.dll” failed to load.
Failed to load shared library ‘C:\Program Files\SuperLab 4.5\Plug-ins\li-SassafrasK2.dll’ (error 127: the specified procedure could not be found.)

For the message you are receiving it means there must have been an older version of SuperLab already installed at one time.

You can just delete ‘li-ProTec’ dll files and the ‘li-Sassafras’ dll. Those dll files would have been put onto the computer by an older SuperLab installer. Those files are not needed at all when using 4.5.4.

I deleted those files, but the error message continued to appear. An uninstall/reinstall seems to have cleared it up, though.

Thank you for the update. The information you provided will be very helpful to other users.