About SuperLab Remote: Experiment does not start

Hi.
I recently purchased a SuperLab Remote. I followed the instructions in the email I received and created the zip file, but the experiment does not start. When I click on it, it takes me to the “document” on my PC. I also specified the destination of the executable file to be the SuperLab app in the SuperLab Remote package, but the SuperLab startup screen only appears for a moment and the experiment does not run.

I read this, Installing SuperLab Remote on Windows,
but I can’t run the experiment, so please let me know how to choose the file of ‘‘Licence file name’’(is it the zip file that was sent, or the extracted text file?) and ‘‘SuperLab Remote run files’’(is it the SuperLab 6 Remote file?) in “Make a SuperLab Remote Package”.

Please kindly confirm it.

Hello Mayo, please make sure to download the latest version of SuperLab (v6.3.1) and also download the latest version of SuperLab Remote 6.3.1. It should work afterwards but please let us know if the problem persists.

Please note that there was a problem on our website; clicking to download SuperLab Remote was downloading an older version by mistake. This was fixed a few days ago.

Dear Hisham,

Thank you for your response. I uninstalled what I already have installed now and re-downloaded the one you suggested, but the experiment still did not start. If there is a problem with my set up method, please let me know how to do it.

Specifically, how to choose the file of “License file name” (Is it the zip file that was sent, or the extracted text file?) and “SuperLab Remote run file” (The SuperLab 6 Remote file) in “Make a SuperLab Remote Package”. And also, the setting of “package file name” and “located place” are “experiment” and “desktop” is, okay?

In addition to this, could you please confirm this as I will share the dropbox with you?
I have also added screenshots of the creation of the SuperLab Remote package to the file.

Please kindly confirm it.

The license file is not specified correctly. You have specified the .zip file. Instead, you should specify the extracted text file.

Thank you for your advice.
I was able to run the experiment by specifying the license file as a text file. However, I had to specify the link to the application to SuperLab to execute it properly.
Thank you very much for your help in resolving this issue.

1 Like