Please, please, please could someone help me find out what’s wrong with my file?
I have an experiment which plays fine if only a single trial is run, but as soon as 2 or more trials are included, it goes into a horrible looping of one of the audio files.
I’ve attached a zip which includes the 2 sounds files needed and the Superlab file, which should run as follows:
- 4 secs inter-trial interval
- TTL output to external monitoring device to indicate subsequent tone presentation (this seems to work fine)
- 5 secs tone, to which the subject should be make a button press response to indicate the target
- 60ms inter-trial interval (it’s a prepulse inhbition (PPI) study, so timing of this is crucial)
- TTL output to external monitoring device to indicate subsequent tone presentation (again, this seems to be okay)
- 40ms loud white noise burst (THIS IS THE ONE!!! Plays fine if only a single trial used, but loops endlessly, if followed by another trial. :mad:
Would be really, really grateful if anyone could identify the problem.
PPI expt.zip (47.5 KB)