I’m relatively new to Superlab, but I did search for help on this topic already…
I created a block, trial, and event, and imported a stimulus list for the event. I called the stimulus list “ECR sentences.”
Then I created a new block, a new trial, and a new event. When I try to specify stimuli for this new event, “ECR sentences” has already been selected by default. If I change it, as I must for this kind of event, it also changes it for the original block/trial/event.
I am eventually going to need several different blocks with their own trials and events and stimuli.
I am using Superlab 4.5.4 under Mac OS 10.8.3. Thanks.