Unable to Register SuperLab Pro (2.0.4) for Windows

I have the relevant registration information (i.e., Activation Key, License Number, Name and Organization) but I’m unable to enter it. When I first installed SuperLab 2.0.4. it gave me an opportunity to enter the registration information but unfortunately I didn’t enter the registration information. As a result it ran as a demo version and now I can’t register it. I’ve tried un-installing Superlab and then re-installing it but Superlab still runs as a demo.

I would very much appreciate help on resolving this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Andy

Hi Branda,

In SuperLab 2, the activation key is a number that is computed based on your license number, name, and organization. The name and organization must be entered into SuperLab exactly as you gave them to us before we provided you with the activation key. Any change will make the activation key incompatible, including upper/lower case, extra space or punctuation, or a trailing space at the end.

If you need a new activation key, the best way is to contact Cedrus via this link:

http://www.cedrus.com/misc/send_email.htm

Hisham.

Hi Hisham,

Thanks for your reply. However, I understand that I must enter the exact license number, name, and organization but how / where do I enter this information. Since after you run SuperLab (2.04) as a demo version there is no way of entering this information. And you still cannot enter this information even if you uninstalled the demo and re-installed SuperLab.

Regards,

Andy

Hi Andy,

To enter the activation key, click on the Help menu and chose License. A dialog appears. If you also need to change the name and organization, click on the Change Info button on that same dialog.

Hisham.

Hi Hisham,

I tried that but when I choose License from the Help menu a dialog does not appear, nothing happens. Hence, this is the heart of my problem.

Regards,

Andy

Hi Andy,

This is really odd, I haven’t heard that one before. which flavor of Windows are you running?

Hisham.

Hi Hisham,

I’m using the Home Edition of Windows XP, Service Pack 2.

Regards,

Andy

Andy, try re-installing SuperLab 2 using this link. If the problem persists, please call me at 1-800-233-7871 or send me a private message with your phone number and I’ll call you.

Hi Hisham.

I’m going to upgrade to Windows XP Pro Edition. Hopefully that should do the trick. If not i’ll get back to you.

Regards,

Andy

Have you tried my suggestion regarding reinstalling from here?

Yes I have thanks. But I still encounter the same problem.

I just like to let you know that I’ve installed Windows XP Pro and I was able to successfully install Superlab.

Thanks for your assistant.

Andy

Something else must have been going on that the upgrade from XP Home to XP Pro edition happened to clear up, but I surely appreciate the follow up update.