Feedback after time has elapsed?

Hello,
I am trying to program an experiment in Superlab 1.75 and keep running into a problem which has me stumped at this point.
I have a Visual event that is set to accept user input after a stimulus is presented and to provide feedback. I also want the event to last a specific amount of time (1 s) before showing feedback. For instance, if the subject responds within the first 200 ms of the event, then I want him to have to wait until the event is finished (i.e., the entire 1 s) before feedback is given. I have set the event time limit to 1000 ms and the “End event” pulldown menu item to terminate only after the time limit is exceeded. However, when the program is run, inputting a response during the event causes the feedback to be displayed immediately rather than at the end of the 1 s time period.
Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated,
Dan

Hi Dan,

For instance, if the subject responds within the first 200 ms of the event, then I want him to have to wait until the event is finished (i.e., the entire 1 s) before feedback is given.

This is not possible in SuperLab 1.75/2.0. This feature has been added in SuperLab 4.0.

Hisham.