randomizing stimuli

Hi Folks,

I am working as an RA for the summer and I am trying to program a lexical decision task using SuperLab v2. It is not quite as intuitive as E-Prime (what I am familiar with) and thusly I am having some difficulties. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to pull the LDT words randomly from my list of events? :confused:

Additionally, prior to my LDT, I have a priming manipulation with 3 conditions containing two pictures in each condition. So I need each participant to see one of the six pictures (where that picture will stay for 3 minutes while the participant writes some stuff down). I don’t know how to make it so that only one picture is shown per participant, and in a random order?

Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

Lilunia,

Lilunia.Steinman@gmail.com

Hello Lilunia,

In version 2.0, SuperLab does not support stimulus lists. SuperLab 4 is the first version to support this feature. In version 2.0, you will have to create each word on an event by event basis.

Could you please contact us for technical support at (800) 233-7871. We will be happy to help assist you with this experiment.

Thank you,
Stacie