Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hisham
    replied
    I have never seen this issue before. Is your OS9 running under a Mac OS X compatibility mode?

Leave a comment:

• chrono
    replied
    The image is supposed to look something like this (see attachment). Like I said, when I preview the images, they look fine. I am unable to post a defective image because they are only defective when they are flashed for ~10 ms during the running of trials. When this happens, there is a wide horizontal strip missing. Sometimes this missing strip includes the targets that participants are supposed to report, and sometimes it does not.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Hisham
    replied
    Can you post one the pictures that's missing a portion?

Leave a comment:

• chrono
    started a topic Superlab 1.75 Errors

Superlab 1.75 Errors

Hi,

We recently had our lab stimulus presentation mac die (a G3 with OS 9) and had to transfer Superlab 1.75 and all of our scripts to a new computer (a G4 with OS9). Although it seems that everything was successfully transferred, our scripts aren't running properly in the program. Superlab is finding the files and when I preview the images they look ok, but when I actually run trials, about 20-25% of images will be missing a portion.

The scripts are backed up at several locations, so I've tried transferring over different versions of the files. With all versions I've had the incomplete image problem, but with a couple of the file sets we've also seen error messages (always either error #1 or error #10) followed by the program shutting down. Needless to say, I'm a little frustrated and have no idea what's going.

Any ideas/input would be very much appreciated!
Working...
X