Go/No Go Visual Stimuli for Audio Stimuli

I am currently attempting to create an experiment that has both audio and visual stimuli for some trials. In these trials, a visual stimuli would be presented at the same time as an audio stimuli and depending what is presented, the participant will respond or not respond. I want the visual stimuli to be randomly paired with audio stimuli within the trial. Is there any way to configure superlab to do this? Theoretically, before each participant goes through this trial I could randomly pair audio and visual stimuli and make movies out of them and present the stimuli as movies, but that would be very time consuming and require a lot of documentation. Does anyone know a better way to do this?

What specific components of the design are you having trouble with? Is it randomly pairing stimuli; presenting different types of stimuli simultaneously; setting correct responses to combinations of stimuli?

I’m having trouble with setting up my experiment so that it pairs the audio and visual stimuli together randomly and presents them simultaneously

To randomly pair audio and visual stimuli together, create two events within a trial that each link to a stimulus list (one for audio and the other for visual). Then, in the List Access tab of the trial editor, set the appropriate randomization option.

To present two events simultaneously, select the Input tab in the event editor for the first event and set it to end immediately. For the following event, disable screen erasure in the Presentation Options tab.

Let me know if you have more questions.

I can’t seem to locate the presentation options tab, this should be in the event editor?