simple tagging problem - URGENT!

Hi again, sorry for the rush.

I am having a little problem with my superlab data text file as every trial comes out Correct.

First of all, My experiment is about reading a sentence and deciding if it’s a plausible sentence by pressing yes or no. (plausibility depends on the last word)

I set tags on every last words - right or wrong in the stimulus lists.
And I set the correct response in the plausibility judgement event.

However, superlab data text file doesn’t read this.

(error keeps saying Event [Plausibility judgement ] bases its Correct Response settings on tag set: Position in Sentence. Tag this event to fix this error. But I have no idea what this refers to.)

Thank you in advance! The digital output are also set.

neutral1.sl5 (13.3 KB)

SuperLab is attempting to test the Plausibility judgement event’s tag against responses to check for correctness. However, it is never tagged, and therefore the error codes default to correct and the error message is produced.

Consider creating two response events. One of which has correct answer “right” and the other “semantically wrong”; then, depending on the trial tag, the appropriate response event is presented.

Sorry, but I did not quite get following concept.

you stated: [One of which has correct answer “right” and the other “semantically wrong”; then, depending on the trial tag, the appropriate response event is presented]

Does this mean I have to present correct, incorrect feedback after the plausibility judgement? Because I only want the incorrect and correct results to appear in the data file.

Also, the two events that are newly made, ‘right’ and ‘semantically wrong’. But I am not quite sure what this has to be tagged to.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you Arman.

I am June in BRnC, and now providing support for rlaguswl6442, since she contacted me : )
I think your solution is right, and worked when I tested.
Two response events might work in this case.

A big thanks to BRnC.
I solved this problem pretty quickly.

Thank you!