Importing stimuli lists from Excel

I would like to make stimulus lists in excel and import it directly to Superlab in order to avoid repeated presentations.

I’ve seen in other threads that this action is available in version 5, but it doesn’t say how i can.

The manual only states exporting data files into the Excel.

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried saving the excel as a text file and then import the list into Superlab ?
I am not sure if excel (.xlsx) files could be read directly.
Another thing you can do is copy the text from the excel into notepad and then import into Superlab.
Is there any specific reason you want to use excel for making the stimulus list ? is it auto-generated by another application ?

[QUOTE=rlaguswl6442;7248]I would like to make stimulus lists in excel and import it directly to Superlab in order to avoid repeated presentations.
I’ve seen in other threads that this action is available in version 5, but it doesn’t say how i can.
The manual only states exporting data files into the Excel.
Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

As RTASG mentioned, you can either save the Excel file as plain text, or you can copy and paste the values into some simple text editing software.

Either way, make sure the filepaths are complete and take up one line each as shown in this thread.

Then, with the list to be imported to open, click the button with the plus and down arrowhead and select Import From Text File…: