Error using Measurement computing I/O module

Hi,

I’m getting the following error when I try to run Superlab with an MC I/O module

12:38:22 PM: SuperLab found the “Measurement Computing IO.dll” file but was unable to load it. The most likely reason is that the Measurement Computing-supplied library has not been installed on this computer.

12:38:22 PM: Failed to load shared library ‘C:\Program Files\SuperLab 4.0\Plug-ins\Measurement Computing IO.dll’ (error 126: the specified module could not be found.)

I’ve reloaded the software from the MC disk and downloaded Superlab again, and restarted my machine several times. The MC software and Superlab work fine together on an older machine. I just tried using these files on a new machine, and that’s when I got these error messages. I’m using what MC calls a “Demo board” on my machine, meaning I don’t have an actual I/O board installed. But this Demo board works fine on my old machine.
:confused:
Any thoughts would be welcome.

Hello,

Is your Demo board set to board # 0? If it’s not, SuperLab will not work with it.

MC I/O board problem

Yes, the demo board is set to 0. The software is looking for a library to load when I start a program, but can’t find it.

I will contact you via PM to discuss this.