Missing Data

I am using SuperLab 4.0 and my computer seems to crash at the end of every other block; when this happens the data up to that point is not saved. It will save a blank file with the headers of each column but will not save any of the data. Is there anyway to retrieve the missing data? As well, is there anyway to prevent the computer from crashing during every participant (Superlab is the only program running on that computer during the experiment)? I was able to successfully run one participant and that data was saved properly.

Thanks

Precisely which version of SuperLab 4 are you running? Are you running on a Mac or on Windows? SuperLab 4.0.7b is the latest version: http://community.cedrus.com/showthread.php?t=497

As of version 4.0.6, SuperLab provides the option to flush your data to disk after every trial. If you’re already running 4.0.7, I would recommend turning this on (in the experiment options).

I’m sorry, I should have been more specific. Unfortunately I am running 4.0.5 on Windows. Thanks for the tip though!

Are you still having crash issues under 4.0.7?