Crashes with debug report

Hello -
I have an experiment that crashes in Windows XP and Vista, while the identical experiment runs fine on the Mac. After executing a few blocks, no matter where I start, the experiment stops and a Debug report is displayed. The files that are presented in the debug window are SuperLab.xml and SuperLab.dmp. I’m running 4.0.7b on the Mac and the PC’s. Could you help? How can this be fixed? The XP computer is a Pentium M, and the Vista computer has a dual core hyperthreading processor.

HI Robert,

If the experiment is not too large (i.e. less than 6-7MB, you can also email it to me). I’ll take a look at it as soon as I receive it.

Another option might be for me to take a look at the experiment while it’s running on your computer (via screen sharing), but this is a little tricker this week as I head to HBM meeting.

Hisham.

HI Robert,

If the experiment is not too large (i.e. less than 6-7MB, you can also email it to me). I’ll take a look at it as soon as I receive it.

Another option might be for me to take a look at the experiment while it’s running on your computer (via screen sharing), but this is a little tricker this week as I head to HBM meeting.

Hisham.

It’s on the way

Thanks for taking a look at it. I’m sure you can figure it out.

Robert