Audio file repetition

Hello,
I am trying to make an experiment in which the subject is presented with an audio file and then has to make several judgements on the audio file. This means the subject has to answer up to 10 questions about the audio file he has just heard each presented as a separate event. Because it may take the subject a while to answer the questions I would like to loop the audio file so it continually plays throughout the question events until the trial ends.
I see from the forums that SuperLab cannot loop audio files? However, I was wondering if there was any other way to get this effect.
For example I tried setting up the experiment so the first event is the audio file with a blank screen. Then the second event is the audio file but with the question events as the visual. However I cannot get a third audio event to work after the second one has completed unless I put it in the middle of the question events which can lead to overlap of the two audio files.
Do you have any suggestions on how to get the audio file repeated until the subject finishes answering the questions?
Thanks,
Meg

There really isn’t a good way to make SuperLab pretend to loop your audio. The best way to do this is probably going to be to create one long audio file that includes the original sounds duplicated for a certain amount of time.

In SuperLab, you would play the audio file asynchronously, but configure it to stop at the end of the trial. Then, the audio would continue to loop for as long as you have allowed until the trial is finished.