Movie files and answer choices

Dear Community,

I am having a problem with my experiment. It should be a series of movie presentations followed by a movie-specific multiple-choice question. When I display my mpg movie I am then presented with 1 multiple-choice question and then a second multiple-choice question. Only one answer choice should be presented. Any ideas why this might happen?

I would be grateful for any help!!

It’s really hard to tell by what you described. It could be any number of settings or how blocks/trials or trials/events are linked.

Hisham.

Hi Hisham.
Thank you for getting back to me. Is there any other specific information I could provide so that you could help trouble shoot? OR, any other way to get support?

I am not understanding why my I am getting 2 multiple choice questions after one video clip. Only one event is linked with a particular movie. Each trial includes 1 movie and 1 multiple choice question, however, more than one movie is displayed.

Thank you for your attention to this matter!!

You say more than one movie is displayed. Do you mean that multiple movies are being played at the same time? You say that events are linked with movies. What do you mean by this? Do you mean that you have your questions being presented as feedback or do you just mean that you’ve verified that each trial only has one movie and one question?

It’s hard to say what we think could be the problem without understanding the setup.