Problem with font menu in event editor

Hello,

I am using SuperLab 4.5.4 on OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 (macbook pro) and I would like some help with a problem in my event editor.

I have this text stimulus that I would like to edit, but whenever I open the font menu, SuperLab will not allow me to return to the event editor tab. The font menu seems to be working, as I am able to manipulate all changes in the text font that I want. However, it will not close (it only allows me to have the font menu on full-screen mode). In the end, I have to shut down SuperLab using the activity monitor in order to keep working on my experiment, and because of that my changes in the font are never saved. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks

Pedro

SuperLab 4.5 is supported up until Mac OS 10.8. Our development efforts have moved to SuperLab 5 over a year ago and unfortunately, we can longer fix this in SuperLab 4.5.

This issue does not happen in SuperLab 5. I think that you will be very happy with the upgrade overall.

Hi Hisham,

What do I need to upgrade to SuperLab 5 then?

Thanks

You’d need to place an order. The upgrade cost is half the cost of a full license.

Hi Hisham,

Unfortunately we are going through a huge budget cut in our department and will not have the resources to upgrade to SuperLab 5.0 now. The solution I found is to edit the font in a PC we also use in our experiments.

Thanks