Sequence learning

Hello,

I am trying to design and experiment which examines sequence learning. It will present a sequence of seven dots one after another and then the whole field (of about 14+ positions). The participant will then indicate the sequence in order by selecting the dots in the field; there will be no feedback.

I have managed to get the presentation of the seven dots, but using 14 events as each needs to have its own position defined. I then present the field of positions by having another 14 events, showing the stimulus at the same time.

I can’t then figure out how to get the responses to the sequence and the 28 events make me feel like it is very cumbersome.

Is this feasible in SuperLab? It is akin to a Corsi block test and on a search, one person mentioned it and someone replied to say it was possible. Is there anywhere I can be pointed to or can someone tell me if I am barking up the wrong tree with this?

Many thanks

This is something that will be faster if discussed over the phone. I will contact you via private message to set up a time.