Block crashes on final trial

I’ve created an experiment that displays pictures or words to participants with either a compatible, incompatible, neutral or no distractor.

The picture blocks are working correctly, but when it comes to the block with words (from a stimulus list) and pictures the later trials are slow to end after the participant responds and the program stops responding on the last trial in the block.

I’m not sure if this is a problem with using stimulus lists (with the same list linked to multiple events/trials) or something wrong in the settings, but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Emily

Lauren test[2].zip (19.5 KB)

Can you post your experiment as an Experiment Package? This can be found under the File menu within SuperLab.

Taking a closer look I see the delay is due to the action “change code value for all trials” in one of your macros. This issue is going away in a future release of SuperLab. Watch for a Cedrus news post on March 4th :slight_smile:

This is issue has now been fixed with the new release of SuperLab 5. The experiment now runs with no slowness or stalling.