Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the Photosensor

Hello everyone,
    I recently worked with one of the photosensors used in the stimtracker and i was surprised at how small the plug is compared to a 3.5 and even 2.5mm jack. What exactly is it? I know it is a mono plug, but I cant seem to figure it out and was beginning to think it was proprietary. If anyone could point me in the right direction, i would greatly appreciate it.

The light sensor uses a standard 2.5mm jack.

Comment

Ah thank you! I feel a little foolish now.

I was wondering, when I use my photo-sensor I am getting a time delay that appears to be more around 20ms rather than 4ms. Is there any recommendations to fixing this?

Comment

How are you measuring the delay? Both 20ms and 4ms are out of spec.

Comment

i am measuring it from the last normal peak to the first peak after switching light frames. Is there a diagram or video tutorial you could link me to so that I can see if it is simply erroneous interpretation on my end?

Comment

I was wondering if you received the PM that I sent you a week ago... Call me when you get a change, this is faster resolved over the phone.

Comment

I actually think I have figured it out at this time. Sorry I did not reply to your PM, but I Thank you for your assisstance.

Comment

Working...
              X