• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MonikaT
    replied
    • Create a separate event of type Digital Output, let's call it "feedback"

• On the main event, go to the Feedback tab and the action will state:

• If response is Button 1
    • Then "Present event" "feedback" (to present the digital output that sends a pulse)

Leave a comment:

• SP_Essex
    replied
    response markers feedback

Great to hear that this feature is now included. how exactly does it work?

Leave a comment:

• MonikaT
    replied
    This feature is now available with the new release of SuperLab 5.

Leave a comment:

• MonikaT
    replied
    We really appreciate this feedback. We take suggestions like this strongly into consideration.

Leave a comment:

• SP_Essex
    replied
    We are using Neuroscan, ANT, and BrainAmp devices. It's a shame that we can only send correct/incorrect responses as feedback. We often ask participants to participate in forced-choice tasks (e.g. was this stimulus 'pink', 'green', 'red', 'blue', .. and it would be a nice feature if superlab could actually send these individual markers (e.g. 1 for pink, 2 for green, ...) to the EEG signal.

Leave a comment:

• MonikaT
    replied
    What EEG device are you using? Within SuperLab you can have only a correct and incorrect response as feedback.

Leave a comment:

• SP_Essex
    started a topic Response Markers

Response Markers

Hi everyone,

I am trying to send a different event marker (to an EEG signal) depending on my participant's response (e.g. send 1 if they pressed button 1, send 2 if they pressed button 2, send 3 if they pressed button 3) . Does anyone know how to do this? It seems that I can only get a response marker but that can't be modified depending on the button participants pressed. I assume I could do this with the feedback function but I don't know how.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
Working...
X