SL works slow before the start of experiment and crashes after the end

Hi

I have a problem with running the experiment using 5 paired lists of images and macro (ending the block after 3 consecutive correct responces). I have to wait like 2 minutes before the experiment starts after i click the “run” button. Then the experiment itself goes fine, but after the end SL crashes and I have to force quit it.
I use PC, Win7, 3 GB RAM.
I guess that I did comething wrong with the lists…

Anyway, thanks for your help. SL4 file is attached.

lines.sl4 (60.1 KB)

I could not run your experiment because your files were missing. Can you please post your experiment as an Experiment Package? This is located under the File menu within SuperLab.

Also, can you tell me what version of SuperLab you are using? Go to the Help menu and choose About SuperLab. The latest version says Version 4.5.2.

Thank you for the answer.
I’m using 4.5.2.

Files attached now)

lines.zip (797 KB)

When I ran your experiment it took about 20 seconds to load. On exiting the experiment the first time, I saw the spinning cursor and assumed SuperLab had crashed as well. After running it again and then exiting, I let SuperLab spin the cursor for awhile. It took two minutes for the spinning to stop and then SuperLab was fine. SuperLab is not really crashing but taking time to clean up data files and exit. We will look into optimizing this in future versions.

Thank you!