voice key

Hi everyone,

I am using a build-in voice key in my experiment. Everything is working fine, I just have one small concern. When I look at the output file with the reaction times (see attached) - it says that the key (Microphone Voice Key Activation) is “released”. What does it exactly mean? Because actually I need to record the time from the beginning of the trial to the voice key activation. I thought it might be “pressed” instead of “released”, but couldn’t find how to adjust it.
I’d really appreciate your help.

best,
Anastasia

1.txt (5.62 KB)

Why is there no reply to my question? May be the way I explained it was not very understandable. Please let me know then.
I guess the value for voice key activation is “released” by default. I just want to make sure before I actually start collecting my data.

Many many thanks to someone who could clarify,
Anastasia

You are correct, it should be not be saying “released” but “pressed”. I have opened a report about this in our bug tracking system. About the “delay” in responding, I think 28 hours to respond is pretty good. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for your prompt response! I was just desperate. I am looking forward to knowing how to correct it.