SUPERLAB4 & SUPERLAB2 with XP

hi support team,

I am having a problem. I am running two version of superlab i.e superlab2 and superlab4 in windows xp service pack3. I have a problem which is that if i right click .xpt file and choose open with option it always show me superlab4.0 and never show superlab2.0 in the list, however if i select manually superlab2.0 it works. it seems that windows do not recognize superlab2.0 at all thats why its not showing in the program list after adding it several times in the list.

Is it any possible way i can get an option of both installed program of superlab2.0 and superlab4.0 which is now only showing super lab4.0??

thanks in advace

Regards,
Riz

When you right click and choose Open With, select the option Choose Program. Then, select SuperLab 2.0 and check the box that says “Always use the selected program to open this kind of file”.

i have done the same thing but unfortunately the checkbox with the name always open this file with this program always is disable. is it because we have alreasy set it for superlab4.0 and now it’s not even coming in the recomment option list or something else.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Riz

I don’t think this is the case, SuperLab 4.0 does not have any association with the .xpt extension that SuperLab 2.0 uses. You may need to re-install SuperLab 2.0.