X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baghee
    replied
    Originally posted by MonikaT View Post
    Do you mind posting your experiment? Please post as an Experiment Package.
    Thank you monika.
    My apologies for the delay ... I finally managed to have the program working, the error was actually in the "Ignore key release" section. I had not realized that one of the two possible options was still checked. Mouse release now appears in the file. My fault after all!

Leave a comment:

• MonikaT
    replied
    Do you mind posting your experiment? Please post as an Experiment Package.

Leave a comment:

• baghee
    replied
    Thanks
    The "Ignore the key release" is not checked. I have used the option wait until key is released to present next trial as I need all the events to be completed first, but no avail. It's probably some really silly mistake I am making but cannot find out.

Leave a comment:

• MonikaT
    replied
    Under Participant Input, Serial Mouse then the Options tab, is "Ignore the key release" checked? By default SuperLab has this selected.

Leave a comment:

• baghee
    started a topic serial mouse release

serial mouse release

I have the participant press a mouse key and need to keep track of when he/she releases it. I am using a serial mouse.

Using cumulative time seemed the easiest solution, but I seem to be unable to get te release key time marked on the file. I get the information of when the mouse was pressed but not of when it was released.

Alternatively, can I by-pass this problem using Stim-Track and a USB mouse?

Thank you for any suggestions
Working...
X