SL 4.07B Crashes when program is ended

Hi Folks,
I have a strange problem. Superlab crashes (not responding) after the program ends. It’s running fine, the output is fine, but I have to Force Quit SL at then end of each participant and then relaunch it. Have you came across this before? It’s a pretty large program (ten seperate programs actually) that present a mix of audio, image and other images depending on the participants response.
Any ideas would greatly help. My spec is Mac, 3.06GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB Ram, OSX 10.5.8.
Thanks,
Colin

Does pressing the “esc” key exit the experiment?

Yes, I can quit the experiment at any stage before the end by pressing Esc and the program does not crash. It only crashed after it’s finished when I run it.

SuperLab may be waiting for a response and that could be the reason the experiment is not ending. If you have multiple blocks, test one at a time to isolate the problem. When you go to run the experiment, select the Run selected blocks only in the Run Experiment window.

Problem Solved

Hi Monika,
Thanks for your help! You put me in the right direction (testing one block at a time). I discovered it was all the (96) audio clips that was causing the crash. They were all approx 3 sec long, and I had them set to “allow audio to continue playing until it ends on its own”. This was causing the problem (96 audio clips with and approx 6 stimuli between each). I changed it to Stop Audio (When trial ends), which fixed the crash at the end of the program.
Thanks again,
Colin