response-contingent feedback

Hi all,

I’m new to the forums so I apologize in advance if this is an obvious or frequently-asked question.

I’m wondering how to provide feedback in SuperLab when there are three response options. In other words, for each event screen, participants will be able to choose one of three options: A, B, or C. I would like the feedback they see next to be contingent upon which of the three options they chose. So if they chose option A, they should see a screen with feedback specific to having chosen option A.

Is this possible in SuperLab? I obviously have to have it set up so that any one of the three key inputs is a correct response, but is there a way to link a specific correct response to a specific feedback event? In the Feedback tab, I just see the option to to provide feedback if the response is correct or not…but any of the three responses is “correct.” I’m sure there is a way to do this as it seems a fairly easy issue to handle, I’m just not sure how…

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks…S :o

Feedback can be provided only based on a correct response, incorrect response, or reaction time.