Attentional blink with stimulus lists

Hi. I’m having difficulty finding an efficient way to create the following experiment:
Fixation Cross >5, 6 or 7 pictures from list A > 1 picture from list B > 2,3 or 8 pictures from list C >1 Picture from List D > 2 or 7 pictures from list E.

I figured out how to make one experiment trial work by using a stimulus list and randomizing the list via the block editor, but that requires a unique block for each event. My experiment will have over 200 experiment trials and I’m wondering if there is an easier way to do this than to have 6 blocks per experiment trial?

Thanks for the help, in advance. I’ve been searching the forums for a long time and haven’t quite found what I’m looking to do.

I’m sure this can be done in SuperLab, if you don’t mind the pictures being displayed more then once. If this is not the case, it might not be as easily accomplished. I will contact you via private message to set up a phone conference.

Yes, the pictures can repeat. I figure it’s easiest to make unique folders with each set of pictures so that they do not repeat within a single experiment trial, but then are presented again in later trials in random orders.

Please respond to the private message I sent you.