Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arman
    replied
    Can you post an image or quote of the string that appears when you attempt to download the file that I posted?

Leave a comment:

• Rohit
    replied
    Download not happening - only a string message appears in the chrome

Hi There,

I am unable to download the stroop test from the earlier or the new posts. Kindly suggest.
    regards,

Leave a comment:

• Arman
    replied
    Hello rizella.

Try the Stroop experiment I've attached to this post. Let me know if it doesn't work out.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• rizzella
    replied
    Problems with Stroop demo in SL 5.0

Hi -- I'm trying to use the Stroop demo in SL 5.0 but have run into a couple of problems. The Stroop version available to download is a Mac version (I'm using Superlab for windows), the experiment was created in a previous version of Superlab and I receive a few importing warnings when I open the experiment (see attached log). The experiment appears to run fine but after it finished, there were several "missing tag" errors.

Is there an available Stroop demo that runs on Superlab 5.0 without error?

Thank you.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Hisham
    replied
    The .ZIPped experiment that Monika emailed to other forum users is the same as what is posted on July 15, 2011. Are you having difficulty downloading the posted one?

Leave a comment:

• agrillo1
    replied
    Zip folder access

Hello Monika,

May I also please have access to the zip folder?

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• MonikaT
    replied
    Yes, I will contact you my private message immediately.

Leave a comment:

• acevedocet
    replied
    I can´t use the stroop file

Dear team,

I downloaded the stroop file but only I can see the first slide after don´t reproduce, is possible have access to the zip folder?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• MonikaT
    replied
    Yes, of course. I will contact you now via private message.

Leave a comment:

• el_Ddidz
    replied
    Hi there MonikaT, can you also send me a copy of the stroop test?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• MonikaT
    replied
    I will contact you by private message so I can send it to you directly.

Leave a comment:

• laur
    replied
    cannot download attachment

hello Monika,

Im looking to use that stroop task attcament but i am unable to open the file. Is there any other way that i could open it?

Leave a comment:

• MonikaT
    replied
    I will contact you via private message to get your email addresses so I can send it to you directly.

Leave a comment:

• soso
    replied
    Originally posted by MonikaT View Post
    This version of the Stroop does not match up exactly how it reads in the SuperLab Classic Experiments manual, however I believe it will be very beneficial to you regardless.
    Hello Monika,
    I cannot open the version example of the Stroop task that you have attached. Any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• MonikaT
    replied
    This is a sample of a Stroop experiment that does not have that information coded in. You can use the Code feature to tag the trials as congruent or incongruent. When you create a code this will result in an additional column added to the data file.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X