Prime Matching Experiment

I am having some issues with creating restrictions for an experiment I am running. This will be a bit long winded to explain.

Design:

Fixation cross --> Prime appears (1000ms) --> ISI (17ms) --> Test Pair (two shapes)

The subject is asked to decide if the two shapes in the test pair are the same or different.

Now for this experiment there are 5 different primes and 9 different test pairs. I am trying to make a restriction so that the same prime cannot be displayed two times in a row and also that the same test pair cannot be displayed two times in a row. So essentially the subject is seeing different primes and test pairs on each trial.

Set up:

In my events I have:

Fixation Cross
Prime 1
Prime 2
Prime …
Prime 5
ISI
Test Pair 1
Test Pair 2
Test Pair …
Test Pair 9

In my trials I have:

Prime 1 Test Pair 1
Prime 1 Test Pair 2

Prime 1 Test Pair 9
Prime 2 Test Pair 1

So essentially all the combination’s of trials exist. I can make a macro to mark the event when it occurs, but can only seem to mark an event once so that I can only restrict whether a prime can’t follow itself or a test pair can’t follow itself. I can’t seem to be able to restrict both.

Is there any other way to set this up so that I could create restrictions for both? I know this sounds very complicated. I don’t even know if I am explaining it right, but I have run out of ideas and wanted to see if anyone here is much more skilled with superlab. Thanks for your help in advance!!

I’m almost positive this is feasible. I will contact you via private message to schedule a time to discuss this over the phone.