Help with superlab 4.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with superlab 4.5

Hello, I am wondering you can help me. A student of mine is designing an experiment about emotion and she needs to test correct responses and reaction time. I have uploaded the experiment. Basically she he set up 4 folders of faces; happy, sad etc and has four words. Two words will be presented at the same time and one of the words must correspond with the emotional faces, for example, a happy face, then happy and sad appear. Is this possible if pictures are randomised? Can superlab detect which emotion appears with which face?

Thank you

Natalie

This will be faster answered over the phone. I will contact you via private message to arrange a time.

Comment

Dear Monika,

I hope you're well. Is it possible to speak today or tomorrow? When would suit you? My number is +447736318451

Thank you for your assistance,

Natalie

Comment

I have made some changes to this experiment and hopefully it will attach this time. Is it possible to have 2 words appear on the same screen, with one corrosponding to the face presented before hand? Thank you

Natalie

Comment

Thank you for contacting me directly and setting up a time to discuss this over the phone.

Comment

Working...
          X