variant of Stroop's effect

Regarding the way of response, my response in the experiment would consist of button 5, which is composed with keys 2, 4, 6, 8 on the way that button 5 is held down, and after releasing that key,participant must respond to the keys 2, 4, 6, 8.
Is that possible on numeric keyboard?

Thanks!

Can you explain more in detail how the participant is supposed to use the numbered keys? Are you wanting the participant to hold down button 5 for a large portion of time, then press the other numbered keys?

variant of stroop’s effect

Participants would hold down key 5 for no long time, just while new stimulus is not presented (1-2 sec).
The other possibility is to activate keys 2 4 6 8 and all other inactivate, including key 5.
My participants just have to hold 5 because that key is in the middle and equally far from all other keys.
And I what to know how is that possible in this program, I cannot find that option.

Tnx!

Please call me when you get a chance (800-CEDRUS1, or 1-310-548-9595), this might be faster discussed over the phone.

My experiment goes like this: The subject holds down key number 5 pressed and on the screen appears an image with an arrow to the right, which on the subject moves the hand from the key number 5 and press key number 6. Then the finger back at the key number 5 and on the screen appears an image with an arrow to the left, which on subject moves his hand again from the key number 5 and press number 4. Then the subject returned the finger back at the number 5 button and waiting for the next image with an arrow
I do not know how to put the button 5 at all.Can you explain me how to do that?
(I can attach you my experiment here, but it is all in Croatian language)

I think that I understand the situation now but not the difficulty that you are running into. SuperLab is capable of detecting key releases as well as key presses. However, detection of key releases is turned off by default. To enable it, click on the Experiment menu and select Participant Input. In the dialog that appears, click on the Options tab and turn off the option Ignore the key release.

I don’t speak Croatian but if you need more help, I can probably figure out what you are trying to accomplish. Or perhaps you can create 3-4 trials in English.