How do I view data?

I’m new to Superlab and I’m sure I’m just missing something obvious, but every time I try to view my data in Notepad the column headings are there, but there’s no data. How can I fix this/what am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Do you see the data in the .txt file that SuperLab generates?

The data seems to be saved as a .txt file, but when I try to open the data in Notepad the headings are there, but the columns are blank. When I try to look at the data in the cedrus data viewer a window pops up that says “The file does not appear long enough to be a valid datafile” I’m still not sure why the data isn’t being written to the file.

Is there anyway you can attach the .txt file? I would like to take a look at it. Also, it would be very helpful if you posted your experiment as an Experiment Package. This is found under the File menu withing SuperLab.

File Attached

I attached a file. I hope this helps. Thank you very much!

SuperLab Data File 11.9.txt (430 Bytes)

Thank you for the .txt file. Can you please post your experiment as an Experiment Package? This is found under the File menu within SuperLab. I think it may have to do with a setting in SuperLab that might not be selected.

I will do this as soon as I’m back in the lab on Monday.

Thank you so much.

Experiment Package as requested

Is this what you were looking for?

Thank you!!

Letters Experiment Package.zip (2.34 KB)

Yes, thank you. Your not getting any data because the “Record and Save Response” box which is in the Input tab, within the Event Editor needs to be checked.