Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MonikaT
    replied
    When you start to speak into the SV-1 that is taken as a key press. When the participant stops talking that is considered a key release. The default options that SuperLab has should work for what you want to do.

Leave a comment:

• nahash
    started a topic SV-1 Voice Key Parameters Picture Word Interference Paradigm

SV-1 Voice Key Parameters Picture Word Interference Paradigm

HI,
    I'm trying to set up a picture-word interference experiment. I've done this on SuperLab before but in the past, just recorded the participant's responses separately and then analyzed using either Sound Edit or freeware. I want to try to use the SV-1 Voice Key unit this time around. When I set up the experiment, there's all these options: Reflective Mode. Is that the default setting? Also under Options, the default seems to be Ignore the voice key release. I'm not sure what all these mean. I want participants to view a picture with word but name only the picture. The reaction time that I want to capture is the time it takes to name the picture from the onset of the picture, regardless of when the word is presented. Thanks.
Working...
X