Downloading the software for stimtracker

Hello, I am currently trying to download the software for the stimtracker and not having much luck. I clicked on run and it said this software isn’t often downloaded and could be risky for your computer. I click run anyway and the usb drivers box appeared. On that box, your instructions state click exstract but there isn’t that facility. What can I do?

thank you

Natalie

You can safely ignore the message about the download being risky to your computer. Are you running it on Mac or Windows?

I am using windows. I clicked run anyway but it’s when I get to the extract section- there isn’t an exstract button!

Thank you

Hello Natalie,

Are you referring to the download link on this StimTracker page? The downloaded file is a self-extracting archive. When you double-click on the file, it runs automatically and asks you for the destination folder. You then need to click on the Unzip button.

Let me know if you need more assistance.

Hello, thank you for that information. When I click unzip- nothing seems to happen. It says it’s unzipped but I cannot find the file.

Thank you

The files will be saved in the folder that you specify, which by default is usually “C:\Temp\” or something like that. You can alternatively type “.\” and it will be saved to the same location where the self extracting archive file is.

Great thank you :slight_smile: