DavidBrocker92

DavidBrocker92 is on a distinguished road Posts: 19
Re-sizing Images Leaves Unwanted Black Border, Posted February 12th, 2015 #1
Hello all!

I am currently trying to create an experiment in which an image is displayed by itself and then over a background. My questions are as follows:

1. When I use the built in re-size feature it leaves an unwanted black border around the image. Even when I re-size it out of superlab the same box remains. So far the only workaround I can think of is to have the entire experiment to have a black screen.

2. I know there are several threads that already ask questions about displaying stimuli simultaneously but I cannot seem to get it right for the life of me.

Any and all help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

David
Hisham
Founder

Hisham is on a distinguished road Posts: 1,190
Posted February 13th, 2015 #2
For displaying stimuli simultaneously, see this screencast; I think that you will find it helpful.

Regarding the black border, which operating system are you using, and with which specific version of SuperLab 5? can you post a screen snapshot or the experiment?
Hisham
Founder

Posted March 18th, 2015 #3
Thanks for sending the experiment. I have indeed been able to see the black border that you describe after I moved the experiment from a Mac to a Windows PC. Iíll get back to you soon with more information.
Hisham
Founder

Bug found and fixed, Posted March 20th, 2015 #4
Hello David, our developers were able to find and fix the bug with the black rectangle around images. The fix will be part of our upcoming SuperLab 5.0.4 on April 4.
Hisham
Founder

Posted April 15th, 2015 #5
The bug fix is now included in the SuperLab 5.0.4 update that we released last week. You can get the latest version from our SuperLab 5 Update page.

Thank you for reporting it.
Tags
image, resize, simultaneous