Page 2 of 2:  1  2  
Felipe Corchs

Felipe Corchs is on a distinguished road Posts: 12
Posted 1 Week Ago #11
Arman,

It worked fine. I attached the current version experiment so you can take a look at it.

I added another sound to signalize to the subject that they avoided the shock successfully and limited the number of avoidance "trials" (blocks 2 and 3). These are working great as well.

However, I tried to present blocks 2 and 3 not only after 6 seconds, which is working, but also if two successful shuttles are achieved, which is not. This later rule I tried to count the number of successful shuttles in a correspondent parameter and limit the presentations of this parameter in a rule included in the block. Why is it not working?

Another problem is that, sometimes, the first time the virtual subject touches one of the grid if being computed as a successful shuttle, sometimes it is not. I couldn't figure it out why...

Thanks again!
Attached Files
File Type: sl5 Unsignaled Sidman Avoidance v4.sl5 (66.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: wav Safety sound - 200ms.wav (16.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: wav Shock 200ms.wav (10.2 KB, 1 views)
Arman
Support

Arman is on a distinguished road Posts: 87
Posted 6 Days Ago #12
1. Your rule checks for exactly 2 successful shuttles. It should be checking for at least 2 shuttles. Change "Parameter Successful shuttles = 2" to "Parameter Successful shuttles > 1". Also, at some point, you should be resetting the successful shuttles parameter.

2. Your shuttle trial needs to start off with a tag for Last Side Touched. Manually select "None". Then, adjust your successful shuttle rules like so:

3. You also need to take care of the case that the circle spawns on columns A or E. To do so, open the Grid trial - where you set initial position - and use the "Set Last Side Touched" rules after the tag position rules.

In the future, if you are attaching an experiment with media files, please create a .zip file via SuperLab by clicking File > Create an Experiment Package....
Felipe Corchs

Felipe Corchs is on a distinguished road Posts: 12
Posted 3 Days Ago #13
Thanks! I'll work on it and get back if I need further assitance.
Reply « Previous Thread - SuperLab 5 Support - Next Thread »
Page 2 of 2:  1  2  
Tags
active avoidance