ndlab

ndlab is on a distinguished road Posts: 1
Working with StimTracker, Posted June 8th, 2009 #1
Howdy,
I have the StimTracker and SuperLab 4.0.7b running on an iMac (Mac OS X 10.5.6). I have encountered two problems that I need assistance with...

1) In SuperLab, under the Event Editor, I choose "Digital Output" as the event type. However, there does not appear to be an option to choose the StimTracker from the drop-down list of acceptable output devices. What option should I choose here? And, are there any specific settings that I should be aware of when doing so? On a related note, I have not been able to find much detailed information on these device settings in the SuperLab manual (and is there a StimTracker manual of any kind?)... where should I be looking for that?

2) In SuperLab under the Event Editor after choosing "Digital Output", there is an option to "Test Now", which I'm assuming will send a test trigger from the StimTracker device. However, upon pressing that button I simply see SuperLab crash. Of course, this could be a function of not having the correct output device in the list (see #1, above). If so, I assume this problem will solve itself, however I also want to make sure that there is not another known issue or bug that I should be aware of.

Any insight or help with these issues would be much appreciated. Many thanks.
MonikaT

MonikaT is on a distinguished road Posts: 1,279
Posted June 8th, 2009 #2
The next SuperLab release, SuperLab 4.0.8, will have the StimTracker in the Digital Output event type. I will contact you directly with additional information.
BMWzero2

BMWzero2 is on a distinguished road Posts: 7
Posted June 9th, 2009 #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonikaT View Post
The next SuperLab release, SuperLab 4.0.8, will have the StimTracker in the Digital Output event type. I will contact you directly with additional information.
I'm having the same issue and would appreciate advice for a temporary workaround until 4.0.8 is released. Thanks.
Tags
eeg trigger, event codes, stimtracker, superlab