Page 2 of 2:  1  2  
Susana Correia

Susana Correia is on a distinguished road Posts: 12
Posted February 20th, 2013 #11
Hi Monika,
I fixed that problem. Thanks!
However, as I said in a previous email about the experiment you sent me, there is still an issue I can't solve...
1 - participants can't alternately choose 1-2-1-2 (or, in your experiment y-n-y-n...). It might be the case that they choose to listen to first word 1 and then word 2; they might want to alternate between listen to word 1 and 2. As it is set up, this experiment does not do that... I can use feedback (if correct=1, listen to mupa; if incorrect=2, listen to muna)
2 - how can I put the stimuli on loop so that the participants listen to them as many times as they want to? I know there is a macro expression ('repeat current block'), but it doesn't work with this experiment design (I want to loop the events, and not the block)...
If I use a feedback process and use the 'while loop' macro 'repeat current block', the only thing I can't do is to stop the experiment (see my first email in this thread).
Can you help me?
Thanks again (for all the help!)
Susana
MonikaT

MonikaT is on a distinguished road Posts: 1,279
Posted February 21st, 2013 #12
I think this will be easiest answered over the telephone. I will contact you via private message to set up a time.
Reply « Previous Thread - SuperLab 4 Support - Next Thread »
Page 2 of 2:  1  2