krnaish

krnaish is on a distinguished road Posts: 12
Debug report, Posted November 3rd, 2015 #1
Hello,
I'm using Superlab 4.5 on Windows XP, and my superlab script keeps crashing, seemingly randomly. I have attached a screenshot of the error message I get - as far as I can tell it doesn't give any information on the nature of the problem. Can you suggest what might cause the program to crash randomly and produce this message?

Thanks in advance,
Katherine
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SL_error message.pdf (90.9 KB, 7 views)
Hisham
Founder

Hisham is on a distinguished road Posts: 1,163
Posted November 3rd, 2015 #2
The screen snapshot doesn’t tell much, we would need the actual crash report produced by SuperLab. Can you send it? Also, can you post or email the experiment package?

Also, are you using the latest SuperLab 4.5.4? It’s a free update.
Hisham
Founder

Posted November 4th, 2015 #3
In case you’re stuck, the crash report can be found at the location shown in your screen snapshot:

You can try sending the crash report directly from that window, but this will not work if you are using web-based email. In that case, please find the file “SuperLab.xml” in the highlighted path above, then create an email to be sent to superlab-crash-report@cedrus.com, and attached the “SuperLab.xml” file.
krnaish

krnaish is on a distinguished road Posts: 12
Posted November 4th, 2015 #4
Hi Hisham,

Thanks for your response.
Yes it is version 4.5.4. I have just emailed the experiment package and the crash report to the email address you said below.

Katherine
Hisham
Founder

Posted November 4th, 2015 #5
A developer will look into this soon. Meanwhile, can you please download the SuperLab 5 trial and try your experiment with it?